How to Share Photos on Your Clinic or Shelter’s Facebook Page
Below are instructions on sharing photos provided by HomeAgain to your followers on Facebook
- Download the desired photos from the Promotions page.
- Navigate to your brand’s Facebook page.
- Click Photo/Video at the top of your brand page’s News Feed or Timeline.
- Choose the photo(s) downloaded in step 1.
- Write a message to your community in the “Write something…” text entry field. See the Tips section for more information on writing
- Click Publish.
- The message to your community, mentioned in step 5, should be short, descriptive and include a call to action; For example, “Microchipping pets gives them the best chance of being identified and reunited with their pet parents if they ever go missing. Call our office today to schedule an appointment or learn more about pet microchipping on HomeAgain.com.”