How to Edit Customizable HomeAgain Promotional Materials
Below are instructions on editing customizable print materials for distribution to clients in your clinic or shelter.
- Ensure that you have the appropriate editing software already installed on your machine. To edit PDF documents, you’ll need Adobe Reader®. To edit text documents, you’ll need Microsoft®
- Download the desired materials from the Promotions page.
- Click where editable content is specified and fill in the pertinent information (clinic or shelter name, address, phone number, etc.)
- Save the finished file and print for distribution.
- If two-sided printing is required but not supported by your printer, consider printing materials at a local print shop.
- Cut along dotted lines will be provided for materials that require specific sizes.