Contact us immediately to report your pet as lost. You can call 1-888-HomeAgain (1-888- 466-3242) or use this website. Once you provide us with information about the loss, we will distribute the lost pet alert throughout our network of veterinary clinics, shelters and pet rescuers. You can also go to our website and create a lost pet poster. As soon as your pet is found, we will immediately get in touch with you.
- My pet is already microchipped, but how do I know if he is enrolled?
- What if my pet is turned in at a shelter that isn't equipped with a scanner?
- What if my pet is found and I am unreachable at the contact number on file with HomeAgain?
- I have already enrolled with HomeAgain some time ago. Am I entitled to the new services?
- My pet always wears a collar with an identification tag. Is microchipping really necessary?