Your veterinarian will scan the chip to make sure it works prior to implanting it in your pet. In the unlikely event that the chip does not work after it is implanted, HomeAgain will replace the chip free of charge.
- What do I do in case my pet is lost?
- Will the chip wear out and need to be replaced?
- When I had my pet microchipped with HomeAgain, my vet gave me a collar tag with my pet's microchip ID on it. How do I get a new one?
- My pet is already microchipped, but how do I know if he is enrolled?
- I have already enrolled with HomeAgain some time ago. Am I entitled to the new services?