Your veterinarian will scan the chip to make sure it works prior to implanting it in your pet. In the unlikely event that the chip does not work after it is implanted, HomeAgain will replace the chip free of charge.
- My pet is already microchipped, but how do I know if he is enrolled?
- When I had my pet microchipped with HomeAgain, my vet gave me a collar tag with my pet's microchip ID on it. How do I get a new one?
- How many ID cards can I order for my pet?
- Will the chip wear out and need to be replaced?
- What do I do in case my pet is lost?