We recommend you use your veterinarian’s 24 hour service, if available. In case your vet doesn’t offer 24 hour service or you are having an out of town emergency, you can always call our Emergency Medical Hotline and an ASPCA veterinarian will help you with your emergency, and guide you to the closest emergency clinic recommended by your veterinarian.
- I have already enrolled with HomeAgain some time ago. Am I entitled to the new services?
- My pet is already microchipped, but how do I know if he is enrolled?
- What if my pet is turned in at a shelter that isn't equipped with a scanner?
- How many pets can I have on my account?
- Does my pet have to be microchipped with a HomeAgain® brand microchip in order to utilize the HomeAgain service?