HomeAgain asks anyone enrolling their pet in the program to provide alternate contacts, which may be a relative or a veterinarian. HomeAgain will call/email these individuals if the pet parent cannot be reached. It also is imperative that pet parent keep their phone numbers up-to-date within in their HomeAgain user profile.
- What if my pet is found and I am unreachable at the contact number on file with HomeAgain?
- My pet is already microchipped, but how do I know if he is enrolled?
- I have already enrolled with HomeAgain some time ago. Am I entitled to the new services?
- What if my pet is turned in at a shelter that isn't equipped with a scanner?
- Does my pet have to be microchipped with a HomeAgain® brand microchip in order to utilize the HomeAgain service?