Extensive testing and long-term use have shown the HomeAgain microchip is safe for pets. The chip is made out of an inert, biocompatible substance, which means it won't cause an allergic reaction or degenerate over time. The chip is the size of a grain of rice.
- Is it safe for my pet to have a microchip inside his body?
- How much smaller is the HomeAgain XS™ Syringe and Microchip?
- What happens if the implanted chip doesn’t work?
- My pet is already microchipped, but how do I know if he is enrolled?
- I have already enrolled with HomeAgain some time ago. Am I entitled to the new services?