Extensive testing and long-term use have shown the HomeAgain microchip is safe for pets. The chip is made out of an inert, biocompatible substance, which means it won't cause an allergic reaction or degenerate over time. The chip is the size of a grain of rice.
- Is it safe for my pet to have a microchip inside his body?
- When I had my pet microchipped with HomeAgain, my vet gave me a collar tag with my pet's microchip ID on it. How do I get a new one?
- How much smaller is the HomeAgain XS™ Syringe and Microchip?
- What do I do in case my pet is lost?
- Will the chip wear out and need to be replaced?