When you enroll your pet we will ask you to provide secondary contact information, like a relative, close friend, or a veterinarian in case you are unreachable. HomeAgain will call the alternate contact if you cannot be reached. It is critical that you keep your contact information, and secondary contact information, up-to-date with HomeAgain.
- My pet is already microchipped, but how do I know if he is enrolled?
- I have already enrolled with HomeAgain some time ago. Am I entitled to the new services?
- What if my pet is turned in at a shelter that isn't equipped with a scanner?
- How many pets can I have on my account?
- How many ID cards can I order for my pet?