HomeAgain is an advanced lost pet recovery service dedicated to the safety and well being of your pet. Our system is best utilized when a microchip with a unique ID number is injected between the shoulder blades of your pet. This can be done by a veterinarian if your pet is not already microchipped. Once your pet is microchipped the next step is to enroll your pet's microchip ID. Enrollment adds a description and photo, along with your contact information, in the HomeAgain National Pet Recovery Database. This information is critical to reuniting you immediately with your lost pet once he is found.
Once enrolled, your pet is entitled to all the additional benefits of the HomeAgain annual membership, including:
- Updates to your pet or contact information online or by phone
- 24/7 access to our lost pet hotline
- Rapid Lost Pet Alerts and Lost Pet Posters
- 24/7 access to the Emergency Medical Hotline
- Travel Assistance for Found Pets
- and more