The easiest way to change your alert area and/or zip code is to unsubscribe and then sign up again with a new alert area or zip code. At the bottom of your Lost Pet Alert email, click on the link to 'no longer receive Lost Pet Alerts'. On the PetRescuer Communications Preference page, all PetRescuers can select "No" to stop receiving emails. Then re-subscribe on our website with the your new zip code and alert area.
- What if my pet is found and I am unreachable at the contact number on file with HomeAgain?
- My pet is already microchipped, but how do I know if he is enrolled?
- How do I enroll with HomeAgain?
- I have already enrolled with HomeAgain some time ago. Am I entitled to the new services?
- How many ID cards can I order for my pet?