It's wonderful that you're keeping your pet safe inside, but a guest or a handyman could easily leave the door open, or a screen could come loose from an open window. There's also a possibility that your house could be damaged in a heavy storm, flood, or other natural disaster, causing your cat to run away in fear. Pets can even be stolen - particularly purebred animals. No matter how closely you watch your favorite animal friend, there's always a chance they can get out, and if they don't have any ID, they will be extremely hard to find.
- I have already enrolled with HomeAgain some time ago. Am I entitled to the new services?
- What if my pet is turned in at a shelter that isn't equipped with a scanner?
- How many ID cards can I order for my pet?
- What's unique about the HomeAgain WorldScan™ scanner?
- My pet always wears a collar with an identification tag. Is microchipping really necessary?